A savory chicken salad with celery and toasted almonds
|45 minutes||45 minutes||One hour and 30 minutes||4 servings|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Sliced almonds||0.33 cu|
|Chicken thighs||20 oz|
|Green onions||0.5 cu|
|Dried basil||0.5 tbsp|
|Lowry’s seasoned salt||0.5 tbsp|
|Kosher salt||1 tsp|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
- Sear chicken in olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and Italian herbs.
- Chop shallots, celery, and green onions.
- Add garlic to chicken and finish searing.
- Toast sliced almonds over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Combine diced shallots, green onions, and celery in a large bowl.
- Chop chicken and combine with vegetables.
- Stir in mayo until desired consistency and season with Lowry’s salt.
- Serve on sandwiches or lettuce wraps.
Subscribe to my mailing list
Get my latest recipes and ideas delivered right to your inbox