Homeroom’s famous garlic mac & cheese
|15 minutes||30 minutes||45 minutes||Four servings|
|Gouda cheese||1 cu|
|Pecorino Romano cheese||0.5 cu|
|Kosher salt||1 tsp|
- Heat half a stick of butter (4 tbsp) on medium heat until melted.
- Add flour and whisk until lightly brown.
- Pour in milk, one cup at a time, until sauce is thick and silky.
- Add salt and grated cheeses, mix well, and add garlic.
- Boil pasta in salted water until very al dente.
- Combine pasta with sauce, stir on low heat for 2-3 minutes until to desired consistency.
- Garnish with freshly ground pepper and serve.
Subscribe to my mailing list
Get my latest recipes and ideas delivered right to your inbox